Less money investment, instant glamour addition= Wall Decoration for your home! DIY Colorful home decor Ideas are a super fun way to revamp any boring wall of your living room and bring it to life. We bring for you cool, creative and cheap to make DIY Wall Decor Ideas that will bring a fresh look to your home. Handcrafted home decor brings a colorful vibration into the soul of the house. We bring for you a wall decor for your home that meets and fits every budget and taste.
A must read article : How to Make Paper Roses?
Material Required to Implement Wall Decor Ideas
- Color Paper
- Circular Card Board
- Green Tape
- Quilling Strips
- Quilling Tool (Needle)
- Silk cloth (optional. If you want to make flowers of silk cloth, you can use this.)
- 4 pieces of decorative glass (circular shape, diamond shape)
Step by Step Procedure to Implement Wall Decor Ideas
- Take Wool and a Circular Card Board.
- Wrap some part of cardboard using wool. Use different color shades of wool to add beauty in you Wall Decor Ideas.
Don’t miss to read – How to make Paper Floral Craft for Your Walls!
How to Make Quilling Strip Tight Coil?
- Take brown and green color quilling strips.
- Apply glue at one of the ends of brown stripe and paste green stripe on it.
- Take the Quilling tool. Fix it at the end of the brown strip. Hold it and start to roll it tightly.
- Apply Glue at the end and stick it. You will get the Quilling strips tight coil.
- Apply glue around the center gap of the cardboard which is not covered with wool and stick all the coils till its 3/4th gap.
Don’t miss – Best Out of Waste Craft Ideas: How to Make a Bunch of Flowers?
Decorate With Thermocol Balls
- Take white thermocol balls and cut this into two equal parts using the cutter.
- Apply glue on the center circular portion and stick these thermocol to decorate.
How to Make Tiny Colourful (Blue & Pink) Flowers?
- Take a blue colour paper and yellow quilling strip.
- Hold the quilling needle at one end of the quilling strip and make one tight coil. Apply glue at another end and stick it to the roll to complete.
- Now, take the color paper and cut in dimensions of 2X20cm.
- Using scissors, cut thin strips at one end along its length and take one side as it is.
- Apply glue on the other side and pack around the tight coil.
- Repeat the same steps as mentioned above for all flowers you want to make.
- It will give a gorgeous look to your wall décor ideas.
You will love to read – How to Make Easy & Quick Fabric Flowers
Decorate with Leaves and Flowers
- Take the silk cloth and cut the leaves.
- Apply glue on it and stick on the cardboard where you completed the wrapping with wool thread.
- Take the tiny flowers you made and decorate on the cardboard with leaves. Make sure that there should be the gap in the middle for more decoration.
- Now, take the colourful thermocol balls.
- Cut these colourful thermocol into two halves.
- Apply glue on the edge of cardboard and stick all halves of thermocol.
Decorating Middle Gap
- To make the yellow flowers repeat the step as you did to make tiny flowers.
- Cut the leaves of green silk cloth.
- Decorate both on the cardboard.
- Take the tiny flowers of different colours you made and just stick at the middle gap in the slight curve pattern.
- You will observe that it will add more beauty to your wall décor ideas.
Recommended read – DIY Paper Craft : How to Make Easy Paper Roses?
Final Step: Decoration with Small Glasses
- Finally, take small 4 pieces of glasses of circular and diamond shape.
- Apply glue on it, and stick on the wool. There should be equal gap between the pairs of glass.
Here, it’s ready! We have given the amazing shape to our wall décor ideas. Give your house that extra bright look with this lovely DIY wall decoration for your home décor.
You must try these wall décor for your walls and share your experience with us.