If you are looking for easy and pretty handmade gift ideas then you must learn how to make the beautiful heart shape gift box and add a personal touch to the entire gifting experience. Easy to do paper crafts and fun art and craft activities must lay special emphasis on diy gift ideas. There are endless occasions and festivals like Birthdays, Anniversaries, Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day, and the most enjoyable of all Christmas, New Year and Thanks Giving.
This handmade gift idea of making a Heart Shaped Gift Box is guaranteed to polish your crafting skill and challenge your imagination. Go ahead and learn how to make the Heart – Shaped Gift Box.
Making the Paper Gift Box is really a fun craft idea, have a look step by step tutorial on how to make a Handmade Gift Box….
Material Required to Implement DIY Gift Ideas
- Glossy Sheet
- Craft Glue
- Thin Cardboard
- Thick cardboard
- Decorative Flowers and leaves
Looking for amazing best out of waste craft idea? Learn how to make Ice Cream Sticks Box!
Procedure to Make The Heart Shaped Gift Box
- Draw the shape of a heart on a white paper.
- Use this paper as a stencil and draw the heart shape on the thick Cardboard.
- Cut out the heart shape from the thick cardboard and use it as a base for the gift box.
- Take the thin cardboard and cut out a rectangle measuring 24 cm x 12 cm respectively.
- Draw and divide it in two sections of 6 cm each, with a pencil. This will give you two cardboard strips each measuring 24 cm x 6 cm.
Wish to engage your children in a creative diy gift ideas? Let’s have a look on Easy and Beautiful Paper Basket…
- Fix these two cardboard strips to the heart shaped cardboard making it the walls of the heart shaped Box, using a transparent tape.
- The container for the heart shaped gift box is ready.
- Use this container to mark the same size, as that of the container, and cut out a heart shaped piece of Glossy paper, from the glossy sheet.
- Apply glue and paste this glossy paper heart shaped cut out in the base inside the box.
- Again, make two paper strips measuring 24 cm x 6 cm of glossy sheet and cover the outer portion of the cardboard walls, of the Gift Box.
- Begin to make the lid for the box, by making a heart shaped cut out, of the same size as that of the box, from a thick cardboard.
- Cover this heart shaped cut out with the same sized glossy sheet, with the help of glue.
- Cut out two strips measuring 24 cm x 1.5 cm and attach them to the lid with the help of a tape.
How to make a utility Basket from Plastic Bottle! You will love to read here step by step instructions…
Now cover the top side of the gift box’s lid with golden glossy sheet.
Decorate the top of the box with pretty decorative flowers and leaves.
There you have it! An absolutely adorable handmade heart shaped gift box that you just created is all set to express the love in your heart. Do not miss out any chance of making this easy handmade gift idea and also get your kids to help you in making this pretty and creative gift box.
Add some chocolates and a few love messages inside this pretty DIY Handmade Gift Box and watch your loved ones smile. Easy and DIY gift ideas are an amazing way to develop your crafting skills and make something new and unique every time you plan for a Fun DIY Art and Craft Project.
Send in your handmade gift suggestions and share your work with us. We would love to hear from you.